Monday, November 22, 2010

Let's Celebrate! with a Really Big Sale!

Our family has more than the usual things to be thankful for and celebrate this time of year. Not only is it Thankgiving, a time when everyone is focused on being Thankful for the wonderful things in their life, family, friends, health, a place to live, and the Lord's blessings.
But, in our house is the celebration of a birthday. Now I know birthday's are a big thing, especially when it's a child's birthday. But, in our home, it's also the celebration of a gift I thought I'd never receive....and it's not my birthday.
Seven years ago, the day after Thanksgiving, our first child, a daughter was born. We were the very (understatement) thankful for the gift of her life. Her birth mother chose to give her life, not an easy choice for her, then chose us as the forever parents of her precious daughter, another extremely difficult choice for her. Our daughter's birth mother, with the help of the Lord and some wonderful Christian people (whom I've not met), chose life and adoption for our little baby.
Our daughter, now turning seven, is an amazing gift. She's also the reason SquigglyTwigs Designs exists and one of our designers.
I'm incredibly humbled every day when I look at her. The Lord heard my heart's cry and gave me my heart's desire. The Lord blessed us again, nineteen months later, with a extra special son. I'm so undeserving...and Thankful beyond expression.

I want to share my thankfulness with you all. And my daughter asked to share her birthday with you. So from today until Monday, December 5th, yes that's two weeks, all of our patterns are .90 each. Use the code Celebrate at checkout to apply your discount.
You'll want to check back in during the next two weeks as another pattern is coming up during the sale and will be .90 ea. also.
Have a Blessed Thanksgiving!
Debbie

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to your daughter! And, thank heavens for those birth moms who have the courage and love to see their babies adopted out to a loving family with two parents, Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Your comment will be posted after we take a look at it. :)